• https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OY2wnEGn_cE/V80uockjicI/AAAAAAAAZ8o/r_3CotN5E6U-CUieGteAgUvmn7wuNEzrQCLcB/s1600/do%2Bnot%2Bbe%2Bweary%2Bin%2Bwell%2Bdoinf.jpg

9.9.15

I Met God (5)

As usual, it was hard to choose a dress to wear. I just couldn't pick one. "Oh God!" I exclaimed.

The Dress


I was already about fifteen minutes late, still I hadn't found a dress to wear. It was not because I had no dresses. I just wanted something to fit into my mood.

"Oh God! No dress to wear o"

"You called?" I heard a Voice from behind.

O-M-G! It was God. I called Him when I thought it was only an exclamation.

"This kain God sef! I never see your type o" I chuckled.

"Aha, that's it right there. That's all you need to wear. . . that smile. I made it just for you." He echoed.

I laughed, "Lord, You're not helping me here o"

"Sweetheart, I'm serious. The smile looks good on you and fits you so perfectly."

I smiled even more.

He continued, "I made you a light. When you enter a place, people should notice your countenance of peace and humility instead of your dress. Your face should shine with the oil of joy that flows from my love. You have to represent me well."

"Hmmmm. . . word!" I screamed for joy. I felt as though I had just received a new revelation. I took out a book and wrote something.


That moment I knew God's got me the dress which made me beautiful like that.



Written by Nwamaka Ajaegbu 
Twitter: @Amakamedia

                           Heart Rays . . .giving out the light.

No comments:

Blogger Widget